Thursday, May 13, 2010

The past 2 weeks....

Howdy!

David has come and gone! The time went by so fast. I won't see him again for another 16 1/2 weeks or so.

While David was home, we went on the Galveston Ferry. went to Rainforest Cafe, had a surprise birthday party for David, took Ryan to the ped, rearranged the upstairs of our home, and made the backyard into a Ryan playland.

Ryan is good and growing. He is 32.7lbs and 37 in. tall. Liam is doing well. The bedding for the boys is here. I am now waiting on the crib to get here. Ryan has moved up from the toddler bed to the twin bed. He is doing well so far.

I am still torn between a double or single stroller. Ryan is a runner. We haven't tried a backpack leash yet. He did not want to sit or stand on the back part of a sit and stand stroller.

Mother's Day was a wash out, David and his cousin spent all day putting a swing set together. I had my husband home, but I was a bit bummed that there was no real expression of thanks for doing a good job. I guess I am being petty and should just grow up. I just would have loved someone to say let me do the laundry or vacuum the house for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment